RIMAR ACADEMY emphasizes the importance of strict adherence to ethical policies and standards to ensure to add of high-quality research articles to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship, and the like, do arise. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submitted articles.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement Guidelines Editorial Duties and Responsibilities:
The editorial board is the responsible body for approving the publication of the scientific research submitted to the journal. Papers submitted to the journal are evaluated to ensure that they meet all the criteria of the publication’s terms and conditions regardless of race, gender, religious background, ethnicity, nationality, and political philosophy. What is taken into consideration is the scientific value, ethical criteria of work, scientific research integrity, language, citation and plagiarism. The editorial board panel is committed to improving the scientific sobriety of the journal through the publication of research according to their importance, clarity, originality and their accordance with the terms and conditions announced to the researchers.
Standards of Objectivity
The objective criteria in arbitration is a must and the personal judgment concerning authors is not allowed and disregarded. The arbitration must be reinforced by clear opinions and scientific arguments and it must be in accordance with the regulations and approved criteria of “publication terms” of the journal.
Multiple, Redundant, or Concurrent Publication
Researchers should not send their work to more than one journal; otherwise, it would be against the discipline of the publication. It is not permitted for researchers to submit a manuscript being evaluated to another journal that has its own policy of publication. In the case of submitting a manuscript, a researcher can retain the published material.
Fundamental Errors in Published Works
Researcher(s) should notify the editor or the publisher in case of misstatements in the material of their manuscripts in order to do the needed corrections. When authors discover a significant error or inaccuracy in the published research, they should inform and cooperate with the editor or the publisher of the journal in order to undo or correct their researches.
Instructions for Authors:
Peer Review Process
This is a double–blind peer review journal by which articles are judged by one or two referees who are specialized in the subject matter of that article. This judgment is such that none of the referees knows the names of the authors of the articles, nor are the authors known about the names of their reviewers. It takes 2-3 months from submission to publication after accepting the manuscript.
For the submission of research studies, the following regulations should be followed:
- The content of the research should be a first-time genuine and original study.
- The first page should contain the complete research title, the researcher's name, his/her academic rank, the institution's name (if applicable) and the researcher's email.
- The research article should contain an English abstract with keywords.
- The research article should not exceed the number of 25 pages, with 2 centimeters margins and single spaces lines, with pages including the bibliography, tables and charts.
- Arabic research article should be written in 13 font size Simplified Arabic in the body of the research, 20 bold fonts (Gras) for the main title, and 16 bold fonts for the subtitles.
- English research article should be written in 12 fonts Times New Roman the in the body of the research, and 14 fonts in bold type (Majusclue) for the main title.
- 7 APA documentation system is the recommended style in writing https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/reference-guide.pdf
- The research projects will be submitted to blind peer reviews.
- The researchers will be automatically notified through emails upon the reception of their research projects. They will also be notified about all the procedures for reviewing, and they should submit the amendments if required.